Friday, May 4, 2012

Carly from The Disney Wedding Blog

The other day, I had the honor of photographing the "Queen of Disney Brides", as Tara from Fairytale Makeup put it. I met Carly's family for an early Magic Morning Breakfast and had so much fun photographing her sweet daughter as she met all of the characters. I loved talking with Carly about all things Disney Weddings, she was just as awesome in real life as she is on her blog. I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed snapping them!






















1 comment:

  1. I <3 Carly and her family! I'm so glad that you got to photograph them and that they had a great time in front of your camera. What an awesome way to capture their first Disneyland trip together! I love all the pictures you got with the characters. And how gorgeous does Carly look in those close ups? *swoon* Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete