Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Location Preparation

I always check out locations before a photo shoot to get some early inspiration. I'm a perfectionist and like to be over prepared (if only you could see my notes from college...) I check out locations ahead of time, even if I've been there a million times before. I never know what might have changed since my last visit. I was horrified the other week when I'd planned to have a shoot at a rose garden and discovered the roses had all been pruned the week before. Luckily, I had enough time to find an alternative and the shoot turned out great.

Last weekend, we scouted out a location for an upcoming shoot so I could check out the lighting at the time of day and write up a timeline. I was able to take the two T's with me. Here's a few of my photographs.






2 comments: